Friday, October 10, 2008

Test Review!!!

Yeah... I don't think there was any ah, HA! moment today besides refreshing my memory about some of the things we have been learning. I have no concerns (beyond what the test questions are...).

My favorite pet is my cat Felix. He has a funny personality and was a comfort when I was fighting cancer. I have another interesting pet that is not my favorite, but is interesting nonetheless. I call him the mafia fish. He grew to fill most of the tank and would bully the other fish until they jumped out of the tank committing suicide. He was one mean fish... There was one fish who survived his tyranny. We found him shriveled up on the floor and when we went to flush down the toilet he started swimming... Apparently he was an African fish capable of surviving outside of water for a while...

No comments: