Friday, October 17, 2008

Dates and photoshop



























Ok, the top picture is edited, while the lower picture is the original. The original was slightly crooked so I adjusted it and cropped it afterwards. I did tweak the levels, color balance, and brightness slightly, but the nature of the picture makes it a little hard to see. I could have looked for another picture, but I heard in class that you would like me to use my own pictures if possible and this was the only viable one I had available on short notice.

As for today, I didn't have any a, HA! moments, but it was fun nonetheless. I also didn't have any questions about what we did today. My best date so far... I think the simple dates are the ones that turn out best for me. Things like making cheap kites out of dowel rods and trash bags, eating lunch at the creamery, going to a play or event on campus, etc. No one of these dates really stands out for me, but they were all my best memories of dating.

No comments: