Monday, October 13, 2008

Seasons and Photoshop

Today, my ah, HA! moment consisted of learning about the different color settings and what they are for. I had never paid much attention to that in the past so it was good to know. I had a question about where to find a color wheel for the complementary colors assignment, but I found one in those little booklets.

My favorite season is definitely spring. This is especially true since my mission to Northern Japan. The winter there was long and nasty with lots and lots of snow. I was sick for most of that winter and when the spring finally came, it was like a completely different world. The cherry blossoms came on, the air was warm with a cool breeze, people seemed nicer, my sickness ended, and the area I was in seemed to come alive and I saw a lot of success. I have always liked spring, but since then, it has become my clear favorite.

No comments: