Monday, September 15, 2008

Papers and Vacations oh my!

Well, today I got a lot of help with choosing my research topic. I had forgotten about the library's extensive library of journals so being reminded of that was very helpful. The proposal tips were also very helpful although a few of the principles will be difficult to apply with a class research paper as opposed to a project where there is field work/ laboratory work involved (and money required to do it...). Still it is good practice to try and apply all of them.

My dream vacation would be 3 months in Yellowstone where I would get to see Giant geyser and a major eruption of steamboat geyser along with many other geysers. I would also do a lot of hiking to back country geyser basins. That would be an awesome vacation...

1 comment:

Rockn' Nikita said...

No worries Nate, you only need to apply those that will help you write this particular proposal. Most of the others were informational and more for future reference.