Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Makin' Resumes with a side order of prank stories...

Well, today we went over resumes and CVs. I think what helped the most today was knowing what we were writing the resume for (grad school resume). I was still a little confused about what format would be best for this, but that is probably a matter of what I've done that could go on the resume as well as personal preference and style.

Now for best prank... Well, I can't remember any that I've done (though I have done a few) at the moment. The best one I can think of is one that my mom did to her brother. He came in one day and threw a shirt in her face saying, "Fix this!" and left without another word. So, she fixed it, but she carefully sewed each button hole closed in the shirt. Apparently it took a while before he realized that they were sewed closed... :-)

No comments: